Sew Me Silly!

A Little of this and a little of that and before you know it there is more than you can do! Join me in a quest to save myself........

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Revived and rejuvenated; the miracle of tea and chocolate and three little hoots!

So I have stuffed three hoots for today's offering.

Lovve the black and white spot. She has a vintage lace lower feather bed. The other two owls are mauve vintage cotton with little bird trims. The orange, red and gold stripe is a charmer. Very cuddly.

Sew/So I managed three things off the list. Maybe I should have posted the list of UFOs first.... never mind. I shall just keep trogging through.

Where were we?

In my last blog I was down to 90 things to go in 97 days! Sounds exhausting.

Now there are three more off the list so,

100 - 7 - 1 - 2 -3 = 87

woo hoo

I will be back tomorrow.

Another day, hopefully not so long.

Seeya

No comments:

Post a Comment