Sew Me Silly!

A Little of this and a little of that and before you know it there is more than you can do! Join me in a quest to save myself........

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aiming a little High!

Here it is, Saturday evening, 7pm. I am going to have to accept that getting through all the tasks I wanted to is just impossible - where does the time go?

I have managed a little sewing today, sewed together twelve of the hooties I had cut out; very cute but now need stuffing. Might get to some of those tonight.... might....

What I did get done was one cushion- I love it! Hopefully will be a wonderful nursery addition.

The cushion is a wonderful warm orange. The hoot is flannel with a flannel paisley applique. The detail is in lime green. I have embroidered 'hoot hoot' on the cushion.
Today I bought myself some pinking sheers- how cool! Haven't had any in years. I often wonder what has happened to all those things I had and lost and have no idea where they went - I moved away and never went back for some; gave away others and well.... just don't know what happened to life really.

I did do some 'shopping' today - I bought myself a slow cooker( had one of those in Once Upon a Time Land too!) and actually went food shopping. Noeleen, you have much to answer for... your yummy dinner reminded me that I do like food other than chocolate and ice cream ( but not suggesting I should give the latter up).

So, maybe in my revised weekend list I might stuff a few more owls and perhaps applique a tee or two.

Hope  you are loving your weekend.

And an update,

100 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 3 -1 - 3 -1-0-1 = 81 items to go and just 94 days to go..... looking good but then again, might not be able to get much done in the next week with school stuff. Keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment