Sew Me Silly!

A Little of this and a little of that and before you know it there is more than you can do! Join me in a quest to save myself........

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bye Bye Blackbird!

Well I think I have not only done myself proud- but have loved putting this little cushion together.

Wool felt black bird with patchwork trim. Vintage lace doily flower. Appliqued onto linen cushion.

Inspired! I am thrilled to see this come to life. I started it weeks ago, paper cut outs of birdies and then drafting sizes before getting to the stitching phase. I just realised, if I sell this little beauty it would be

Bye Bye Blackbird!

Think that as I have achieved this little baby today I might enjoy a rest tonight. No marking, no stitching, maybe enjoy some lounging on the lounge and talk to my bestie.

So to keep count -


100 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 3 -1 = 86 with 96 days to go......................

way to go blackbird

No comments:

Post a Comment