Sew Me Silly!

A Little of this and a little of that and before you know it there is more than you can do! Join me in a quest to save myself........

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just a touch.....................

So I did stitch a little more. I embroidered two more tee shirts - one for a boy and one for a girl. 000 size. Sold one of these today. They are very sweet.




I also tried to use up some of the scraps from previous projects. The flowers are pure wool felt I have embroidered and beaded. I have stitched them to ovals that were leftover from cutting out the handles for the felt bag two days ago. I think it would be useful as a pin cushion bu even prettier used as a brooch cushion.


These little flowers are from Steph's at Moruya. Love Love Love them!


I have enough ovals left to make a few more. The good thing is that it will use up scraps and be a home for the pretty flowers. Not sure if the flash pays tribute to how pretty the colours are but what is is.

The night is over for me so another three items finished.


100 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 3 -1 - 3 = 83 with 96 days to go......................

No comments:

Post a Comment