Sew Me Silly!

A Little of this and a little of that and before you know it there is more than you can do! Join me in a quest to save myself........

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Frippery

Today is Sunday, the day of rest depending on your religious affiliation.

I have sat and pondered today - solved the issues of the world- not - but like to think so.

I have sewn myself a bit of frippery - something for me - something I can keep with me all the time.

I just love this felt- olive lime colour, with blue and turquoise embroidered wool felt flower. The embroidery is in gold, fuschia and emerald. I will use for my sunglasses. I purchased the purse frame from Stephs on Friday. Didn't realise until i got home that I can add a little chain to the handle so will pop back for one of those next week.


Technically this was not an existant UFO but the flower and left over felt is so I am claiming this one as well. So:

100 - 7 - 1 - 2 - 3 -1 - 3 -1-0-7 -1 = 74 with 93 days to go.

I took a new photo of the felt pin cushion I put on the blog a few days. Looks much better in natural light.

 

Enjoy the rest of your day. Enjoy sunshine, space and frippery and let it be known that the day is your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment